Hiring Executive Assistant
Apr 18, 2021
May 7, 2022
Our CEO, Brandi Hammon, is looking for a new team member to organize and manage her responsibilities. You will be working one-on-one with the CEO and her internal team as well as the full Executive Team.
To be a superstar at this position you will need to be confident, well spoken and comfortable calling, emailing and helping clients, partners and internal team members. Impeccable written communication and ease with Google Sheets and excel is a must. Quick learner on software programs because we use several of them. Well organized, task driven and highly accountable pretty much wraps up the list. So if this fits you, we would love to get to know you better!
We only hire upbeat people looking to make the world a better place that show up with a smile and drive. We work hard and play hard. Paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation, paid birthday off and a smart, innovative team to work with. So if you are looking for a cool place to grow your skill set with cheerful driven people in the mountains, this is it. This position requires some weekends and overtime and is located in Eden, Utah near Powder Mountain and Snowbasin ski resorts.
Email resumes with cover letter to Admin@mountainluxury.com. Job is also posted on Indeed.
$40,000-$75,000 based on experience
- Coordinate daily calendars for CEO
- Manage CEO’s email and communications
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and meetings
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Manage Basecamp for Senior Management and ensure tasks are complete per CEO direction.
- Assist in the development of new programs, processes, etc.
- Organize CEO’s ongoing tasks, meetings, and team members to best utilize time
- Make travel arrangements
- Research new programs and processes
- Run monthly reports
- Assist with non-profit responsibilities
- Review marketing materials for typos and grammar
- Handle CEO personal tasks
- Proof written agreements, emails, marketing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to treat confidential information with discretion
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- High energy with positive disposition
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years prior experience
Sorry, nothing matches that search.